My Liquid Lipsticks & Lip Glosses - My Makeup Stash

I'm continuing by doing my lip products next. I am going to be doing it a bit different as i do have a lot so I'm just going to be inserting pictures, kind of showing what i have in each category as doing them all separate would talk to long and even i wouldn't like to read that.

Lipstick's

Traditional lipsticks are always my favourite. They are always my go to when i cant get liquid lipsticks to go right. With bullet lipsticks i find it really easy to over line my lips and it not look
totally daft.

Liquid Lipstick's

I do like liquid lipsticks but i do struggle sometimes to get them right and always end up over drawing them to much even when using a lip liner. I do have some favs that i always use that i do find really easy to use and don't have to work to much with them.

Lip Glosses

I love lip gloss, I wear it daily and you'll see below that i have kind of a lot. I do love a full coverage
lip gloss if I'm wearing them on their own, but if I'm wearing it over a lipstick or a liquid one then a more natural sheer gloss is what i go for.

Lip Liners

I never wear lip liner, i always fine it easier to apply lipstick when i haven't used one and i find them to difficult to get a straight line and it just ends up looking daft. I only keep them as they are part of the revolution lip kits.

Lip Crayons

These aren't something i usually reach for as for me i others i have are much easier for me to apply. I do really like the ones that i have and i do use them occasionally, just not my favourite type of lip product.

Lip Balms & Lip oils
I do have a large collection of lip balms as i use them multiple times a day so i go through them rather quick. I love lip oils, they are definitely my favourite and i love the feeling they leave on my lips. My favourite are the new Zoella one and the Rimmel ohh my gloss oil tint.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Drugstore Face Mask's

Summer beauty essentials

Morphe 35M Boss Mood Artistry Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches