Review: Morphe 39s Such a Gem Palette

So i have recently gotten a new found love for Morphe eyeshadow palettes. I'm not a one to go and buy high end palettes straight away but when there's one you really want and you know you'll get a lot of use out of it then why not. I do love my drugstore palettes and they are what i buy more, but i do like to have more higher end palettes in my collection as well.


Purple eyeshadow is one of my favourite to use as i just love how it looks and my looks always turn out so good, so that is one of the main reasons that i bought this palette. They have added 2 new formulas to this palettes which they have never done before, those being new silk toppers and 1 pressed glitter formula. This palette retails for £35 but if you use the code "ADOPTLOVE" it gives you 10% of your order and also helps out animal shelters. It makes me happy that there is a discount code for this.


The layout of this palette i really like, it has the same layout to the James Charles palette and putting the new silk toppers all along the middle row in bigger pans. it also has the same packaging as well as in a cardboard packaging which i really like instead of the plastic ones. it has the standard Morphe logo on the front. I do wish that the shade names were printed on to the palettes instead of one of those plastic sheets as i always end up loosing them somewhere.


Every single shade in this palette is amazing and they are all so creamy and pigmented. There are 39 shades in this palette, 13 of them of them are matte, 18 of them are metallic and shimmer, 1 pressed glitter and the last 7 are the new silk toppers. All of the shades in this palette are so pigmented, when swatching them i barely have to press hard. I have done a couple of looks with this palette over on my Instagram @kissnmakeup97 and i have no trouble what so ever blending them out and i barley had to dib my brush in to get pigment on the brush. There was little to no fall out in the pans. As in all of their palette the mattes and metallic shades are always so amazing.


I never really base the quality of shadows based on their swatches but in this case you really don't need to as everything about this palette in amazing and they all swatch and perform amazing. Below are all of the shade names and swatches of every shade in this palette:

First Row:

  • Makin' Bank
  • Posh Boss
  • Boujee
  • Dazzle 'Em 
  • Pearlfection
  • Super Swanky
  • Flaunt It
  • Plums Up
Second Row:

  • Mauvelous
  • Pink Prize
  • Amethyst Awe
  • Treasure Trove
  • Ritzy Rose
  • Decadent AF
  • Berry Good
  • That's Tempting
Third Row:

  • Take The Crown
  • Oh Yasss
  • Total Goals
  • Catch The Light
  • Bling Thing
  • Here For It
  • Strike A Pose
Fourth Row:

  • Laven-Dare
  • Purple Majesty
  • It's Violet
  • Make It Reign
  • Your Fancy
  • Fame Game
  • Extra Oomph
  • Wine Not?
Fifth Row:

  • Peri-Twinkle
  • Loaded Lilac
  • Grape Minds
  • Shiny Object
  • Pure Luxe
  • Show Off
  • Garnet Glam
  • Rocks On
As soon as i receive a palette i always have to have a play with it and create an eye look to see what i can come up with and to see what the quality of the shadows is like. I had to use one of the new silk toppers as they were definitely speaking my name. 
I hope you all enjoyed my review of the new Morphe 39s eyeshadow palette and i would love it if you would comment below if you picked this palette up and letting me know your thoughts on my review and what your thought of this palette. It would really mean a lot to me if everyone could follow my blog as well. I hope you found this review use full and thank you all so much for reading.

Comments

BrokenBliss said…
Great review. I love the look you created. I love the purples too. (@broken_bliss1)
V. said…
It looks beautiful! I am not too adventurous when it comes to my eye makeup so purple would not be my choice but I love your eye looks 😍😍
This looks great. I love the purples too!
Annaleid said…
Ohh wauw this palette looks amazing!!! I've never used a Morphe palette, but this one looks amazing :)

xoxo Annaleid
Such gorgeous colours in here and I love the eye look you created!
-Kyra

Popular posts from this blog

Best Drugstore Face Mask's

Summer beauty essentials

Morphe 35M Boss Mood Artistry Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches