Zoeva Spice of Life Eyeshadow Palette Review and Swatches

At the moment Beauty Bay have got up to 30% of nearly everything on their website, so i thought that i would take advantage of it, i mean who wouldn't right. One of the items that i picked up was the new Zoeva spice of life palette as i had been looking at them for ages debating whether or not to buy them but when they're on for £12.60 i couldn't not buy them. ( I bought another one as well which i will leave for another post)

I Believe that this is the newest palette to their range being part of their Christmas collection. I'm never really a one to go for Christmas collection but this one definitely caught my eye. This signature palette includes 10 pans, 4 matte shades and 6 metallic shades. Of course they are all spicy, sugary shades. The shades in this palette are defiantly my kind of shades, ones that i would go to on a daily.


I have never tried anything from Zoeva before and I'm glad that the first product i got to try was one of their eyeshadow palettes, which i instantly fell in love with. The quality of the shadows is just insane, they are so pigmented and blend so easily. In this palette i like how they haven't included any shimmer shades, as i included in my previous eyeshadow palette review i never get use out of them, so that is definitely a plus.

I like how they have included a matte skin like shade which i always get a lot of use out of, as i use them to set the base on my eyes. One thing i do wish that they included in this palette is a deeper shade that i could use to deepen the outer edge of my eye when doing looks. However without that this palette is still very gorgeous and i will definitely get a lot use out of it.


That being said i do believe that they is a great variety of shades in this palette, from matte shades to metallic shades. I never really base the quality of shadows on swatches as even thought some matte shades may show up great on the eyes they may not swatch as great as you might want. They are so pigmented and i had no trouble blending out the matte shades. The metallic shades swatched so well, but i find even if you get a really affordable palette with metallic in they will swatch amazing as well.


Each and every shade in this palette is different from the rest, they all have a different finish and undertone. Which is great as in my previous post about the Morphe palette a couple of the shades in there were very similar. Below are all the shade names and swatches of all 10 shades in this palette:

First Row:

  • A Nuance
  • Unlike Any Other
  • Fortuitous Moments
  • Balance The Contrast
  • The Flavour
Second Row:

  • Of The Favour
  • Surprises Of Life
  • Favourite Discovery
  • Variety Is Key
  • Shared Joy
As soon as i received this palette i knew i had to create an eye look with it. I tried to use as many of the shades in this palette as i could but the shade unlike any other was speaking my name. I love how this turned out but i wish i knew how to take good pictures of your eye as they never turn out like i would like them to.

I hope you all enjoyed my review of the Zoeva Christmas palette and i would love it if you would comment letting my know your thoughts and let me know if you bought this palette you self and let me know in the comments as well what you thought of it. It would really mean a lot if everyone could follow as well i have really been putting my heart and soul into my blog and i would love for everyone to appreciate it as well :)


I hope you find this review useful and thank you so much for reading. 

Comments

Unknown said…
I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot! Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette
Kiss'n'Makeup said…
aww thank you so much, that really means a lot. I do try my hardest when it comes to my blog post to make sure i get every detail in there. :)
R's Rue said…
Love your picks.

Popular posts from this blog

Best Drugstore Face Mask's

Summer beauty essentials

Morphe 35M Boss Mood Artistry Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches