Summer beauty essentials

So i know that nearly everyone will have their favourite makeup items that are a staple in their summer makeup bag and that they use every summer and swear by. So here is a list of my favourite summer staple beauty products that i couldn't recommend enough and that i use every summer without fail. I hope you like it and please leave a comment on what you thought.


Facial mists are a staple in my summer makeup bag as they are a great way to cool your face down and also keep your makeup intact at the same time. The body shop mint mattifying face mist is a great example and one of my favourites. It keeps your makeup in place for so long. my skin does get quite oily throughout the day, especially during summer. and this one just keeps my makeup on longer and cools my face down at the same time. another favourite is the Superdrug vitamin E hydrating mist. it is so hydrating and smells amazing, it is enriched with aloe Vera which instantly sooths the skin and tones at the same time. https://www.superdrug.com/Save-up-to-1-2-price-across-Skincare/Superdrug-Vitamin-E-Hydrating-Mist-150ml/p/297412

EX1 invisiwear foundation - so during summer i never want to wear a full coverage foundation (which is what i usually wear for the rest of the year) as it doesn't stay on my face, about 5 minutes and its practically already melted of. The EX1 foundation is such a nice natural light coverage formula that will sit on the skin so nice and will last all day. usually my foundation would start to separate around my nose and chin but that never happens when I'm wearing this. so this is definitely a summer staple for me. https://www.boots.com/ex-1-invisiwear-liquid-foundation-10243896
The Lottie London translucent loose powder is such a staple for me. when its hot you don't really want you makeup to even budge and want it to stay on as long as possible, so i use this to bake under my eyes and anywhere else where i would usually get a bit oily so that the heat from my face will set my foundation and concealer, leaving me with a creaseless and flawless base, and it actually makes my makeup stay on all day. so when ive put that much powder on i use a setting spray after to soak up any excess powder so my face doesn't look so powdery. https://www.superdrug.com/Lottie-London/Lottie-London-Ready-Set%21-Go%2C-Translucent-Powder--Light/p/725196
The loreal life's a peach blush is such a staple for me. not just for summer but for any time of the year as it is such a nice warm, peachy glowy blush. not only does it smell amazing but it gives your cheek a lovely glow which is what everyone want's their makeup to be in the summer. It blends in to the skin so nicely and gives such a natural healthy glow without looking to much, as i like to cover my face in highlighter as well (i know I'm not the only one) :) https://www.superdrug.com/Make-Up/Face/Blusher/L’Oreal-Paris-Life’s-a-Peach-Blush-Powder-Peach/p/755260
lip tints are such a staple for me during summer as i never really feel like i want to wear a heavy lipstick or a liquid lipstick, but tints just give such a lovely natural pink colour to your lips and last all day and you don't need to touch it up once. i just love them, they just look so natural. a little goes such a long way as well, as you really don't need to use much at all. https://www.boots.com/benefit-benetint-lip-and-cheek-colour-10009175

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Drugstore Face Mask's

Morphe 35M Boss Mood Artistry Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches