Nip + Fab Salicylic Acid Range. Are They Worth It?

Recently i have been hearing lots of good thing's about the new Nip + Fab Teen range, now I'm far from a teen anymore but with them being salicylic acid i thought that i would give them a go, because it cant hurt to try right! I love Nip + Fab products and i have been using them for years and they have always worked great for me. I have previously tried the glycolic range and that worked great for me when i don't have breakouts. 
I wasn't going to upload this review for a while so i had a chance to try and review the products properly but i have been using them for about a week and i have already seen a huge difference in my skin and i did start to come out in a few breakouts but that always happens as its bringing the bad stuff out of your skin, and while still using them the breakouts were gone with in a couple of days. At the moment my skin is not doing so good and i have recently had a lot of breakouts. I have tried so many different skin care products (probably not the best idea) and nothing seemed to work, they wouldn't go away and i kept getting more. Now i know my skin isn't the worst ever and some people have it way worse but i do always like to keep my skin looking its best as i never used to get any and it makes me rather sad when i get loads of breakouts.


Teen Skin Fix: Salicylic Acid - The exfoliating, soothing and anti-inflammatory face pads and toner unclog congested pores with salicylic acid. It's perfect if you are struggling with spotty skin. If you have oily, combination and acne-prone skin, dermatologists have all agreed that salicylic acid is a must have in any skin care routine to tackle oily and spot prone skin.

The day pads are targeted to reduce shine and decongest skin. The Night  pads are targeted to stop breakouts in the beginning before they can go any further (isn't that what we all want). The last product in this range is the toner which is aimed to help target blemishes and help add radiance to your skin. It is a fast acting solution which is a leave on exfoliant to help exfoliate the skin and unclogs the pores. It helps clear blackheads and cleanse congested skin. The main ingredient in this range is of course salicylic acid which helps to target any blemishes and help reduce the amount you get. 






In the day pads they are infused with aloe vera which helps to hydrate and improve the texture of your skin. They are also infused with lotus flower extract (which is not something i have ever heard of being in skin care) which helps to reduce excess oil producing. 
The night pads are infused with Phyto fuse rejuvenate (haven't heard of this either) which helps to speed up the healing time of any spots so that they wont leave a scar for a long period of time. They are also infused with Hyaluronic acid which we all know helps to add moisture and hydrate the skin.
The Tonic is infused with witch hazel which is such a classic product to help reduce break outs and close up pores. It is also infused again with lotus flower extract which helps prevent oil production.


I have to say that this range is amazing, I would love to see them expand this range a lot more (maybe an overnight mask) as i would go and buy them all. So the first time i used these they made my face feel so smooth and soft and has been looking way less shiny and nowhere near as oily as it was. My skin has improved significantly and i am having fewer breakouts. To say I'm quite surprised is an understatement! Even after a couple of days I started to notice a difference in my skin, which is a good sign as I never notice that with other skin care items and I haven't had any breakouts while using these, so that's a plus as now I know they definitely work wonders on my skin. I will definitely continue to repurahase these again and again. Highly recommend to anyone that is struggling with their skin and is willing to try these as they are definitely a new holy grail skin care product for me. THEY ARE DEFINATELY WORTH THE BUY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Drugstore Face Mask's

Summer beauty essentials

Morphe 35M Boss Mood Artistry Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches