REVIEW: Revolution Conceal & Define Foundation

Around last year now revolution released a concealer caller conceal and define and everyone went mad about it. It was so affordable at £4 and it is such a good concealer for the price. It is also a dupe for the tarte shape tape. Them releasing this concealer was definitely a big step for them as their brand got so much growth from it and have been doing amazing ever since (even thought they were before). After trying this concealer myself i have come to love this brand so much and everything they release is just such amazing quality. When everyone had tried that they were all wanting it in a foundation form (including myself). And of course they listened as they listen to everything that everyone suggests.
Since this foundation was first announced i have been dying to get my hands on it. They were released about to weeks ago now and ive finally got my hands on one and for £9 a bottle it cant hurt to try it right!. I have watched a couple of YouTube videos of people reviewing it and there hasn't been one bad thing said about it. So if you want to hear on how i got on with this foundation, then keep on reading to find out!

I did have to guess with the shade as there weren't any testers but if you match them to the concealer they are the same so you can kind of go from them, i did end up getting the shade c6.5 as there was no c3 which was what i was going to go for as they looked very similar. I have used it a couple of times now and I'm in love, it has definitely become a new favourite. It is slightly to pale for me but if i use a lot of bronzer then its absolutely fine.

It is so full coverage and doesn't look cakey what so ever, it has such a lovely finish and sits and makes my skin look so nice. i do have some slight redness and some blemishes on my skin and this covers them all absolutely great. when i applied the rest of my makeup i use the conceal and define concealer and it went on amazing, i do feel like they are the same consistency so of course they are both going to sit nicely together. when i put my powder on it didn't cake up and my skin just looked so smooth and flawless. The applicator i absolutely love, like my go to Rimmel foundation you also apply that with the sponge applicator and i really like that in a foundation and you don't then get your hands covered in foundation.

Later during the day i did find that it did start to slightly separate around my chin but to be honest that literally happens with every foundation that i have ever worn and i don't know what to do to stop it, so that doesn't really bother me. On an average day i tend to wear my makeup for around 6 - 10 hours depending on the day, which i do believe is a good amount of time to test the longevity of a foundation. I must say this foundation really impressed me, it didn't look much different at the end of the day from when i first applied it, which isn't that what we all want.
There are 24 shades in this foundation which is amazing considering they released them all together and they are great shades to match every skin tone. So overall if your after a new full coverage foundation that is super affordable and wont break the bank then i highly recommend this one. If you do want to try it i will leave a link to it below and if you already have i would love to know your thoughts and if you love it as much as i do.

Revolution Conceal & Define Foundation

And please if you can it would mean the world to me if everyone could follow my blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Drugstore Face Mask's

Summer beauty essentials

Morphe 35M Boss Mood Artistry Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches