My Soap & Glory Favourites

Soap and Glory have been around for as long as i can remember and i have been using them, well for as long as i can remember. I love soap and glory and i always seem to have something of theirs in my collection and use them on a daily. a favourite of my mine from their range has been for years the sexy mother pucker plumping lip gloss, it is the only plumping lip gloss that i have found that actually works and that i can see a difference from. Below i am going to be listing my favourites from soap and glory the ones that i always end up going back to.

Body Sprays

I have always loved the soap and glory body sprays and i have been using them for years. I always seem to have one i my collection and they are ones that i always go back to as i know they work and they all smell amazing. They are so affordable and the 100ml bottles are only £4. The 3 that i have in my collection are the Original Pink, Sugar Rush and Smoothie Star and i received these 3 in a gift set last Christmas, they are always available in a gift set somewhere but they are a smaller size than the original.

3 in 1 Daily Vitamin C Facial Wash

This is such a good face wash and it is suitable for all skin types. It is infused with jojoba scrub beads to help exfoliate the skin. It cleans and purifies the skin and its great for removing makeup. I have tried so many facial washes and not very many of them have worked as well as this one does, it just always leaves my skin feeling so smooth and fresh afterwards.

The Righteous Butter Body Butter

I'm not usually a big fan of body butters as i find them to thick and heavy but this one just works really well for me as it is so creamy. If you have any dry patches this is definitely going to solve them problem areas. For the price of £10 it is definitely worth the price as it is such a big tub and will last you ages as a little goes a very long way.

Smoothie Star Deep Moisture Body Milk

This is definitely my favourite moisturiser after discovering it in my collection after having it since Christmas last year, cant believe i hadn't used it before as the smell is heavenly it smells like literal biscuits, its amazing. It is so moisturising and doesn't just sit on the skin it soaks straight in. I definitely reach for this one on a daily as it just works really well for me and i just love the smell.

The Scrub Of Your Life Smoothing Body Scrub

I love a good body scrub and I'm always looking for ones that work the best for me. I do like body scrubs to be quite rough as you want them to remove all of the dead skin and make you feeling nice and smooth. This one is also quite moisturising as well which is good, and to have a scrub that is moisturising at the same time is definitely a bonus, i have found some that can really dry out my skin more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Drugstore Face Mask's

Summer beauty essentials

Morphe 35M Boss Mood Artistry Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches