Revolution Creative Volume 1 Palette Review & Swatches

I have been using revolution eyeshadow palettes for years now and they have always been one of my favourite and what my collection mainly consists of. The quality and price point of their palettes is like no other, £10 for 24 shades which is incredible. So revolution are always releasing something new literally every week and tbh i am always caught up and up to date on their releases, so when i say this palette i knew that i had to have it in my collection


The pan size in this palette is a lot smaller than their previous palettes, but that really bother me. What first drew me to this palette is that it is just filled with bright shades and i have really been getting in to more bright eyeshadows lately and i don't have anything like this in my collection. so that is why i picked this palette up and i have heard that their is going to be more palettes like this later on in the year. They have inspired this palette by the feather of a peacock.


Through the last couple of years revolution have definitely up their eyeshadow quality, as tbh their first couple of palettes weren't the best quality. The packaging of their palettes is mainly just your standard size and i have the Alex drawers to store my makeup and standing up they fit perfectly in them. I like how they have updated their packaging a bit and put the shades names on the actual palette and not on a plastic sheet.


In this palette their is 6 metallic shades, 9 matte shades and 6 shimmer shades. tbh i would probably use the shimmer shades as transition shades as their isn't much shimmer to them. The only other thing that i would have liked to see in this palette that is missing is a matte almost white colour, which i always find useful in any palette as i like to use them to set the eye base before going in with all the other shades and i do get a lot of use out of them.

There is a great variety of shades in this palette, ranging from like shades to use in your crease, deeper shades to darken up you crease and outer corner, and they all the pops of colour that you can use on the lid. I never really base the quality of shadows on their swatches as some shades could not swatch so good but on the eyes it could be a totally different story or vice versa. These shades in my opinion aren't the best, like the pigmentation isn't as good as their previous palette, which by the way i absolutely loved.


I didn't have trouble blending them out and they blended so easily just the pigmentation isn't as great. I did find that i had to work a lot harder for the colours to show up but once you do they look so much better. That was just the matte shades though, the metallic shades are a totally different story. with all revolution palettes and their metallic shades they always swatch and go on the eyes amazing. and you could definitely tell the quality by their swatches. They did last so well during the day and didn't fade at all.

Like previous palettes i have reviewed some of the shades did look quite similar, whereas this one each and every shade looks totally different and i really like that. With that being said i do still really like this palette and it is really beautiful, and im your willing to try it i do slightly recommend it.

Below are all of the shade names and swatches of all 24 shades in this palette:

First Row:
  • Inventive
  • Creative
  • Epitome
  • Abstract
  • Avant Garde
  • Inspired
  • Artistic
  • Flawless
Second Row:
  • Equisite
  • Colour
  • Individual
  • Trendsetter
  • Prize
  • Quirky
  • Dexterous
  • New Era
Third Row:
  • Possession
  • Divination
  • Terrority
  • Magic Trick
  • Visionary
  • Black Heart
  • Perception
  • Formative
I created a look with this palette and i knew i had to incorporate the shade Colour some how as it was speaking my name and i love how it turned out. I hope you all enjoyed my review of the new Revolution Creative Volume 1 palette and i would love it if you would comment letting me know your thoughts if you have bought this palette yourself on what you thought of it. It would really mean a lot if everyone could follow as well as i have been putting my heart and soul in to my blog posts lately and i would love for everyone to appreciate them as well. Also my Instagram as well at @kissnmakeup97 as i post a lot of my most recent purchases on their and a lot more reviews that don't make it on here as well.

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi Fellow Blogger!
I really loved your Hardwork.

Take it as a advice that you should switch your platform to WordPress.
I have experienced it.

Any Problem? Feel free to contact me. 😊
Unknown said…
Hi Fellow Blogger!
I really loved your Hardwork.

Take it as a advice that you should switch your platform to WordPress.
I have experienced it.

Any Problem? Feel free to contact me. 😊

Popular posts from this blog

Best Drugstore Face Mask's

Summer beauty essentials

Morphe 35M Boss Mood Artistry Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches