My drugstore eyeshadow palette collection - My makeup stash

I love drugstore eyeshadow palettes. The quality can be just as good as high-end. Most of my drugstore palettes consist of revolution as in my opinion the do the best eyeshadow palettes and there is such a wide variety to choose from. I will leave pics of all of the palettes below.
Revolution Re-Loaded Iconic Division

I love the revolution reloaded palettes, and for £4 each you just cant go wrong. They are so pigmented and you can create some amazing eye looks using these. The greens in this palette are lovely, they light green shade does need a little bit work to get some pigmented of but its so worth it when you have. I don't reach for this palette as much as i would like to as green isn't a colour of eyeshadow that i tend to go for. But when i do this is what i reach for.
Revolution Soph Extra Spice

I love the original Soph collaboration palette but since she released this one its now one of my favourites. The shades are amazing and you can create the nicest sunset eye look using these. I do reach for this one a lot as they are the shades that i usually reach for, definitely one of my go to palettes.
Revolution Carmi MUA

I was quite excited to get this palette when it was released but i haven't reached for it much since then as i feel like i have to use a few different palettes along with it as the shades are very vibrant.  However the white highlighter shade is amazing. I do need to try and reach for this palette more as it is a really nice palette.
Revolution Tammi

This is such an essential palette in my opinion as it does have every shade that you would need. You can create so many different eye looks and the shadows are so pigmented. I do reach for this palette quite often. There are a lot of transition shades which i do like and  i find that some palettes i don't often have the right transition shades.
Revolution Imogenation

This is the newest addition to my collection and I'm in love. I tried it as soon as i received it and i created the nicest eye look using it. The shadow are so pigmented and the blue at the top is definitely my favourite one. I can tell that im going to be reaching for this palette a lot and im very excited to get the face paltte as well.
Revolution Flawless 2

This was my first ever palette that i bought. Its lovely if your just wanting a natural eye look or if you need some transition colours that aren't included in another palette. There are some lovely metallic shades included in this palette that are so pigmented. I don't reach for this palette as i have others that i prefer much more, i do keep it in my collection as i find that it is a good staple to have.
Revolution Soph X

I love the Soph palettes, they are my favourite collaboration that revolution have done. The shades in this palette are just so nice, you can create some lovely eye looks, the metallic are just amazing and the green and blue are definitely my favourite. I do reach for this palette quite a bit but since she released a new Collab i have been reaching more for that one.
Revolution Dark Reign

I don't use this palette much, i tend to save it when it come closer to Halloween or when your just wanting a dark shade to make a smoky eye look, but when that's what your wanting its such a good palette to reach for. I do keep this one as i find that it is a good staple to have. 
I Heart Revolution Mint Chocolate

I really like this palette, like the re-loaded palette when I'm wanting to go for a green eyeshadow look, this is another one that i will usually reach for. The shades in this palette are so pigmented and definitely one of my favourites.
I heart Revolution Chocolate Rose Gold

I do really like the chocolate bar palettes, i reach for this one quite a bit as you can create such nice eye looks using this one. This palette is a dupe of the Huda beauty rose gold palette and by looking at the 2 of them they are quite similar. The metallic in this palette are amazing and so pigmented.
I Heart Revolution Violet

I love this palette, i always wanted to do a purple eye look but i never had any purple eyeshadows to do one. the shadows are so pigmented but so are every other revolution eyeshadows. So when this was released i knew i had to have it. I do reach for this palette quite a bit as i just really like it, not much else i can say really. 
Barry M Meteor Storm
I don't reach for this palette to often as I'm still trying to figure out how i want to use the shades in this palette as they are a bit out there. I do really like this palette as the shades are nice and kind of holographic, just not something i reach for everyday. I do need to try and reach for this palette more.
Barry M Crown Jewels

I don't reach for this palette as much as i would like to as the shades are amazing and so pigmented but i just have other palettes that i prefer more and i do need to use another palette along with this ( which i dot mind doing) as they are all shimmers. I do love Barry m eye shadow palettes as they are great quality shadows, definitely my favourite next the revolution.
Barry M In The Buff

I love this palette, its the best everyday palette to use when you don't want to go all out there with your eye makeup. I use this palette nearly every single day, the shades are just so pigmented and blend so easily. Couldn't recommend enough.
Barry M Fall In Love

I do reach for this palette quite often when I'm wanting to do a sunset or just natural eye look. They are great quality shadows and can create some really nice eye looks. I do need to try and use this palette more than i do.
MUA Fire Vixen

I love this palette. The quality of these is amazing, you can create such a nice pink look with this. I do reach for this one quite a bit but not as much as i would like to. The metallic in this palette are like nothing ive seen before, they are so pigmented and can pull together any eye look.
MUA Cosmic Vixen

This palette is so nice, I haven't had a proper chance to have a proper go with it yet as the colours are quite bright but the quality of these eyeshadow palettes from MUA is amazing. Just as good as some of my high-end ones. They have some really nice shades and i have never seen an eyeshadow palette quite like this one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Drugstore Face Mask's

Summer beauty essentials

Morphe 35M Boss Mood Artistry Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches