Review: October 2019 GlossyBox

This October we're embracing both our angelic and devilish sides with two special design boxes. because an angels beauty should never fade, this box features five heavenly products that will make you look and feel positively divine! It includes an enchanting eyeshadow palette, a dreamy lipstick crayon and a shimmery foaming bath powder and they've also added an extra indulgent treat to satisfy your sweet tooth.

Stylondon Velvet Touch Eyeshadow Palette

I have received a palette from this brand in a previous glossy box and i loved it, so i was glad to see this one in here. The shades in this palette are so gorgeous and definitely me. I have been using this palette loads since i received it and the shades just blend so easy and effortlessly. For the shades you get as well you can create so a lot of different looks. This product retails for £15.
What this product claims; This luscious eyeshadow palette features 9 highly pigmented hues in a range of sweet and soft pinks. sweep a single colour onto your lid to create a subtle yet enchanting look, or layer the different shades for a dazzling, multi dimensional finish.




Lord & Berry Maxi Matte Lipstick Crayon in Angelic Pink

So i have never really tried anything from lord and berry before so i was glad to see this in here. However this isn't a shade i will wear as it is a very bright baby pink shade, so i did pass this on to my nana as she does love these kind of shade. I did ask her to tell me what she thinks when she tries it. It was so creamy for being a matte lip crayon and did last all day. This product retails for £15.
What this product claims; you're going to look positively divine thanks to this soft pink lipstick crayon. its exclusive angelic pink hue offers a delicate and heavenly colour payoff. better yet its formulated with hydrating vitamin E and glides effortlessly onto your lips to create a smooth matte finish that doesn't dry out your pout.



Bubble T Cosmetics Angel Dust Foaming Bath Powder
I have never tried any products from Bubble T Cosmetics before but i have always loved the look of their products. I love having baths and using products like this so i was quite excited to use it. I did put quite a lot of this in my bath as i like to have a lot of bubbles and it definitely created lots of bubbles. I found that this left my skin feeling very hydrated and smooth and quite shimmery which i quite like. This product retails for £4.99 which is so affordable.
What this product claims; A soothing, heavenly treat, this foaming bath powder is the perfect way to relax on these autumnal evenings. as you fill your bath, simply sprinkle a shimmering halo of foaming powder into the tub. Then, when bubbles start to appear, get into the warm water and allow the delicate scent to relax both your body and your mind.

MCOBeauty Eye Define Crayon Liner


I love trying out new liquid and crayon eyeliners, this specific one is so creamy but stays on the eyes all day even when applied to the lash line. You can even blend it out on your lash line to create a smoky look. This applied so easily to my waterline and glided on so easily didn't tug on my eyes. This product retails for £15.
What this product claims; let your wings soar with this creamy eyeliner crayon, its velvety texture glides effortlessly along your lash line, allowing you to create a flawless winged eye. Better yet, its highly pigmented and smudge proof formula lasts all day, while the precise tip makes application easy.




Que Bella Beauty Illuminating Holographic Peel Off Mask
I'm always down for trying new face masks. I have never heard of this brand before or even tried a holographic mask before. I wouldn't say that it is holographic almost just glitter but i like that. I applied this just with a foundation brush as i fins that easies to apply face masks. I left this for about 20 minutes in my skin or just until it is all dry and then i peeled it of starting from the bottom. I did find that it left my skin looking hydrated and illuminated which i really like. This product retails for £2.49 which is so affordable and you will definitely get a good couple of uses out of this. What this product claims; Make sure your angelic beauty never fades by using this luxurious peel off mask to maintain a bright and luminous complexion! Enriched with hyaluronic acid salts, jasmine and violet extracts, it helps to moisturise, improve skin tone and plump your skin.

Comments

Zee said…
Nice review hun :) my blog is http://www.zeeviews.wordpress.com if you want to check it out

Popular posts from this blog

Best Drugstore Face Mask's

Summer beauty essentials

Morphe 35M Boss Mood Artistry Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches