My High-End & Drugstore Foundations - My Makeup Stash

I'm continuing my series of my makeup collection by showing all the foundations in my collection. for me i do think i have a wide selection of foundation but i just love trying new ones to find which ones work best for me. You'll also be able to tell that i love a good full coverage foundation. I will leave pictures for all the products mentioned below.

Rimmel Lasting Finish 25hr breathable
This is my all time favourite foundation. it never fails to make me skin look amazing and flawless. It has buildable coverage, so you can put on as little or as much as you want without it looking cakey. he sponge applicator makes it so easy to apply so your not getting your hands full of foundation. It's just such a nice formula, not much else i can say i just love it.



EX1 invisiwear liquid foundation
I do usually go for a full coverage foundation, but some days you just want to go natural. In my opinion this is the best foundation when your wanting a natural light coverage. It is such a nice formula and sits on the skin lovely. I highly recommend.



Seventeen stay Time 25hr foundation
I got this foundation when it was on offer as boots are stopping this brand and replaced it with CYO. I got it for £1.95, which is amazing because this foundation is brilliant. It is so full coverage, its like putting a mask on (which am not mad at).




Tarte shape tape hydrating foundation
With all of the beef that was going around about this foundation about the shad range i thought that i would give it a try myself. It definitely doesn't have the best shade range but in my opinion it is a really nice foundation. I do have combination skin but i only wear this one when I'm not wearing makeup for very long. It does have a full coverage formula and just looks really nice on the skin.

Maybelline super stay 24hr full coverage foundation
I do like this foundation but it just isn't one of my favourites. I used to reach for it all of the time but i have just found ones that i prefer more. It is a nice formula and is very full coverage, i might need to give it more of a chance or i might just need a darker shade as non of my foundation match me anymore.


The Body Shop Matte Clay skin clarifying foundation
I do like this foundation but its not one of my go to ones. I don't reach for it as much as i would like to and i will definitely have to us it more. It is a full coverage foundation and it is very matte. It is nice but just not a favourite.




Miss Sporty Insta Mousse matte foundation
I love this foundation, miss sporty isn't a brand that i hear much about or see people going for. I noticed this foundation when it says that it was full coverage. It definitely is, it really is a mousse formula as well, which i don't mind. For £3.99 it is such a lovely product, highly recommend.



Mac Studio Fix Fluid Foundation


This was my first ever high end foundation that i bought. It has such a nice smell and i just love the formula. I would say that it is full coverage with a semi-matte finish. I do need to use it more than i do as it is one of my favourite formulas and has lovely coverage.



Estee Lauder Double Wear

I do really like this foundation, It's such a nice formula and definitely one of my favourites. It always makes my skin look so nice when I'm wearing this. I do need to use this one more as i do really like it.
The Ordinary Coverage Foundation
I do like this foundation, i don't think that i have gave it a proper chance as i do need it in a darker shade, which is my trouble as I'm not as pale as i think i am and always end up getting foundation a bit to pale for me. It is a really nice formula and super full coverage.



Stila stay all day foundation & concealer
I love this foundation, i always wear this one when I'm going on a night out as it really does last all night and doesn't budge, and when your out it does get quite hot. It doesn't get oily and i rarely need to touch up with more powder. I highly recommend this foundation.




Avon True colour flawless liquid foundation
I love this foundation. It is definitely more of a light to medium coverage and it just looks so nice on the skin. It is definitely one of my go to products when i don't want to go for a full coverage look. It just makes your skin look so natural and flawless.




Maybelline fit me matte & poreless
This was one of the first foundations i ever tried and it is still my favourite now. I'm soon going to need to purchase another one as I'm almost out. I would say that it has a medium to buildable coverage and a kind of semi matte finish. I highly recommend this foundation and its only £5.99.


Essence camouflage 2 in 1 concealer & Foundation
I love this foundation, it is such good quality for how affordable it is. I love it that much i have a backup. It has such a nice formula and so full coverage. It blends so easily on your skin and just looks really nice.





Sleek Life Proof Foundation
I had wanted to try this foundation for a while, I'm still not to sure what i think of it i do need to give it another go. It does seem nice from what ive tried so far, i just think the colour might be wrong i might need a shade darker.

Revolution Pro foundation drops
I haven't really had a proper chance to try this foundation as the shade i got it to pale for me. I have tried it slightly and it does seem nice from what i got. I have seen people on Instagram and YouTube rave about this saying it is such a nice formula. I do need to get it is a darker shade and give it another go as i do really want to try it properly.



Revolution Pro Full cover camouflage foundation



This is such a nice foundation, its got such a full coverage formula and it looks really nice on the skin. It does last all day and i have never need to touch up throughout the day. I don't use it as much as i would like to as i do just have some others that i do prefer more.




Revolution Fast Base foundation stick
I do like this foundation and i love revolution as a brand, i just not get on well with stick foundations. It is quite difficult to blend with a sponge so it does work better blending with a bush. It is a really nice formula and it is very full coverage. I just need to give it more of a chance and see how it works best for me.



Barry M All Night Long Full Coverage Foundation
This is the most recent addition to my collection. I have tried the foundation stick in this and i really didn't like it, i just don't get on well with stick foundations. This foundation is really nice, it has great coverage and looks really nice on the skin. It does oxidise slightly so if our looking to get this foundation i do suggest going a shade down from what you would usually go for.
Wet n Wild Photo Focus Foundation
This is a recent addition to my collection. I wanted to try this for ages after seeing all the youtubers rave about it. I have tried so hard to like it but i just don't think that it sits well on my skin. I do keep it in my collection as i want to try different ways to see if it works any better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Drugstore Face Mask's

Summer beauty essentials

Morphe 35M Boss Mood Artistry Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches