My Primer Collection - My Makeup Stash

The 5th post to my series is my primer collection. I do believe that i have a lot of primers when i tend to use the same ones. I do use them all but i do have my favourites that work best for me. I do have a lot of drugstore primers and only seem to have one high end one. I will leave pictures of all the products that are mentioned below.



Barry M Unicorn Primer Drops
This is the most recent addition to my collection and I'm loving it. I always wanted to try the farsali drops but I'm not paying that much and these are just as good. They smell amazing and leave my skin looking quite glowy but it makes my makeup last all day, as they leave your skin feeling quite tacky which is what you want and it makes the foundation stick. Definitely a new favourite, highly recommend.
Barry M Flawless Original Primer
This is the first primer that i tried and I'm just about out of it. It is a really nice primer, it leaves my skin looking blurred and flawless. My foundation always goes on so smooth when I'm using this. Highly recommend I'm your wanting a affordable blurring and smoothing primer.
Barry M All Night Long Original Primer Stick
I love this primer when I'm wanting to blur the pores around my nose as it really does the job, it practically gets rid of them. Its really just smooths the skin and makes your foundation go on so smooth and lovely. I do love everything in the all night long range except the foundation stick as i just don't get along with them.
Wet N Wild Photo focus Matte Face Primer
I love this primer, it is definitely one of my go to on a daily. For being a matte primer most of the ones that i have tried have been a silicone formula but this one is a cream and i really like that as it works much better for me. It mattifies the skin so much which is good for me as i do get quite oily. Highly recommend.
Cover FX Blurring Primer
I really like this primer. Blurring primers i like to use around my nose and anywhere i get pores as it blurs them right out and practically makes them disappear. It makes my skin look so smooth and just looks lovely underneath foundation.
Nip + Fab Base Primer
I really like this primer, its like a gel consistency which i really like. it goes on my skin so smooth and my foundation always looks lovely when ive used this. I do need to use it more than i do i just have others that i see more of a result from.
B Makeup Priming Soufflé
I love this primer, i have wanted to try it for ages and it just makes by skin look so flawless like there is not a pore in sight (which I'm not mad at). It has such a nice consistency and just blurs the skin where you have any pores or just apply it anywhere, cause ive done that and it gives a lovely result.

The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser
This is really really nice as a primer. It is great for slightly acne prone skin as it is infused with tea tree. It is such a nice formula, like a gel consistency which is one of my favourites for a primer. I do use this one alt as i love the end result when using it.
MUA Wonder Vanishing Cream Primer
I have actually used this primer on the face yet as i do have the b makeup one open. I have used it on my hand and it feels amazing and so soft and smooth. I'm trying hard to get through the b makeup one as i really want to give this one a go but I'm not going to open it properly yet as there's no point have 2 open.
Models Own Mattifying Face Base
I'm not a big fan of this primer. I tend not to reach for proper silicone primers and they just aren't my favourite. It is nice and does make my skin look smooth and it does blur my skin, its just not a
favourite.
Loreal Infallible Anti Redness Primer
I don't actually really like this primer. I'm not to sure why but i just don't think i like the formula. I do keep it in my collection as sometimes i do get quite red patches and it does work quite well for that i just don't like the formula.
Revolution Pro Matte Primer
I do like this primer but i don't use it as much as i would like to. It definitely does mattify my face instantly and it does give a lovely result i just do have others that i prefer more as it is a silicone formula, which isn't my favourite.
Nivea Men Post Shave Balm
For not being a primer this is the best primer that i have ever tried. It goes on the my skin so nice and makes it look so smooth and flawless. It does leave a tac to the face which is good and it makes the foundation stick better. I highly recommend for anyone who doesn't want to wear primer but wants to have a base under foundation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Drugstore Face Mask's

Summer beauty essentials

Morphe 35M Boss Mood Artistry Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches