My Setting Spray's - My Makeup Stash

It's the 6th post to my series and I'm continuing it by showing my setting sprays. I love setting spray or just anything i can spray on my face. I do use all of these and there's not a single one that i don't like, so i apologise in advance if i repeat myself for each product as i love them all. I will leave pictures of all the ones that are mentioned below.

Revolution Hyaluronic Fix Setting Spray

This is one of the best setting sprays i have ever used. It just feels so nice on the skin and leaves a lovely finish it isn't to hydrating which i like as i do have slightly oily skin so it does just soak up any excess powder. I think the hyaluronic effect is a good touch as i haven't seen any setting spray that have that included.

Wet N Wild Photo Focus Natural Setting Spray

This is a recent addition to my collection after they were released on beauty bay. It is a really nice setting spray and it is a really good dupe of mac fix +. I do notice a difference when I'm using this one as i do notice my makeup to stay on slightly longer than usual. You don't get much product as you would in others but for this price i cant complain.

MUA Pro Base Mattify Fixing Mist

This is the most recent addition to my collection and I'm definitely noticing a difference when using it. My makeup seems to last all day now and doesn't budge as much as it did when i was using my other ones. I highly recommend if you have oily skin as it really does work and for £4 you cant go wrong.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix +

I do like this using it as a primer spray but i don't like it on top of makeup as i don't like the spray and its quite harsh on top of makeup. It is nice as a primer as it does leave your face quite tacky which is what i want as it makes the foundation stick better. I do recommend but there are much more affordable dupes like the Primark primer water that work just as well.

Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist

This was the first ever setting spray that i purchased and it is really nice. It leaves a lovely natural finish on my skin and it also has a really nice smell which i like. It is also really nice as a primer spray as well and makes my makeup last a lot longer.

B Makeup Setting Spray

I love the spray on this, it is so mine and doesn't completely soak your face. I do think for £9.99 it is definitely worth that as it is a really nice setting spray and just leaves a lovely finish. It has a really nice smell and it definitely does keep the shine away on my face, it is quick drying, with others i usually have to fan my face.

I Heart Revolution Guava & Rose Fixing Mist

I do really like this setting spray, it smells really nice but i just don't notice as much of a difference as i do when using my other ones. They are nice and they do feel nice on the skin. For the price of £6 i do think that it is good for that.

Primark PS Primer Water

I use this everyday before i put my foundation on and just as another step under another primer. I definitely see a difference when using this, as my foundation does seem to last a bit longer and it just makes everything go on a lot nicer and smoother. I would highly recommend and for £2 you simply cant go wrong. If your wondering why it may look different in the pic, i added a loose highlighter to it to make it kind of like the iconic London ones and it actually works.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Drugstore Face Mask's

Summer beauty essentials

Morphe 35M Boss Mood Artistry Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches