My Loose & Pressed Powders - My Makeup Stash

Not a makeup product that everyone gets excited about, but for me i love a good powder. I have combination skin and i tend to get quite oily around my t-zone, nose and chin. So i do need to use a lot of powder and touch up during the day. I feel like i do have a lot of powder but i do go through it rather quickly, and when you hit pan it tends to get rather difficult to get to the rest of the product.


E.L.F. Finishing Powder

This is such a lovely pressed powder, it feels so creamy and goes on to the skin lovely. I only tend to use pressed powder when I'm wanting to touch up and don't want to carry around a loose powder (just to clumsy to do that). I highly recommend if your wanting to try a new pressed powder that it super affordable.




Maybelline Super Stay Better Skin Perfecting Powder


Now when living in the UK it can often be difficult to find some certain makeup items as they don't always release them in the UK. I found this one at the beauty outlets store and i had never seen it any where else before so i thought that i would give it a go. It is a really nice powder, it gives a lovely look to the skin and feels really creamy. I highly recommend if you can get a hold of it and if you find it anywhere.



Collection Primed & Ready Invisible Setting Powder

This is the first ever powder that i tried and I'm still trying to get through it now i have hit pan but it has so much product in it. This powder is infused with witch hazel which is going to be good for blemish prone skin so it is going to help reduce and minimise blemishes. This powder feels very similar to the elf one in the way of the texture and formula, Highly recommend.


Clinique Stay Matte Universal Blotting Powder

This is a nice powder but it doesn't have the best payoff, so i use this one when I'm not wanting to use much powder on my face and wanting it to look very natural but I'm still wanting something to set my foundation and concealer in place. This would be a good powder I'm your have oily skin but you just want something to set your foundation but not a powder that's to heavy.




Seventeen Miracle Matte Pressed Powder

As you will see below on the seventeen loose powder i got this one for around £1.80 which is amazing. It is such a lovely loose powder and again like all my other powders just gives a lovely finish to the skin without looking cakey like some others that i have tried.






Loreal Infallible 24HR Matte Powder

This is a really good powder if you have oily skin and your wanting something to keep your makeup in place all day and keep you looking matte all day then this is a one to try. Super affordable as well so even better, Definitely a go to, although all of the powders in my collection are a go to.





Affect Transparent Loose Rice Powder

I received this powder in my glossy box one month and its one of the best products that i have ever received in one. The packaging is slightly messing but that doesn't bother me if I'm being careful. It is definitely a go to for me, again it just makes my makeup look so flawless and smooth. Highly recommend if you an get a hold of it.



Seventeen Miracle Matte Loose Powder

This is such a good loose powder, i got it at boots for around £1.90 as they are discontinuing the brand, so i thought that i would give it a try for the price. It is really nice, it has a bit colour to it so it isn't properly translucent but i like that for when I'm using a foundation that is slightly to pale for me and it just darkens it up a bit. It is definitely a go to when I'm wanting my makeup to look super flawless.


Lottie London Ready Set! Go Translucent Finishing Powder

This is the best loose powder that i have ever tried. I always hear Stephanie Toms on YouTube talking about this powder saying that it is her favourite, so i thought that i would give it a try as it is super affordable and really easy to get a hold of. It is so nice, it makes my foundation look so flawless and smooth and doesn't cake up like other ones that ive tried. Definitely a go to for me.


Revolution Pro Loose Finishing Powder

I have always loved revolution makeup and was super excited to try this when it was released. It is so finely milled that it just doesn't apply to my face properly and makes my foundation look quite cakey even though it probably shouldn't. It is nice if your using a tiny amount just to dust over the face but not if your applying straight on top of foundation. I have loved everything that revolution have released i just for some reason didn't get along with this powder.



Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Under Eye Powder

This is such a good undereye setting powder and always makes my under eyes look so flawless and never cakes up or creases. I never used to use a undereye powder and always used just a normal powder and after using this i use it every time i do my makeup. I'm still yet to try the normal Laura Mercier powder for the face but will definitely have to try and purchase.


Clarins Skin Illusion Mineral & Plant Extracts Loose Powder Foundation

This is such a good full coverage powder when your not wanting to use a liquid foundation but you still want something on your skin. I use this when i am rushing to leave the house and just put some of this on with a bare minerals brush that past the powder of giving a fuller coverage. I found this in the beauty outlets store for around £10 which is an excellent bargain for being Clarins.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Drugstore Face Mask's

Summer beauty essentials

Morphe 35M Boss Mood Artistry Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches