Review: September 2018 Glossy Box

Its the second post to my glossy box review series. This months glossy box was inspired by 'Back to school' to help you  prep and get organised this September. whether your heading back to work, university or school, these 6 handbag essentials are perfect for if your late and on the go. This month was included with 5 full size items and 1 deluxe mini, all worth over £65. The box includes a perfume, Eyebrow cream, Lip Liner, Scalp Detox Treatment, Antibacterial Wipes and a bubbling sheet mask. 



The Wild Garden Pure & Fabulous Eau de Parfum has notes of pear, water Lilly and warm amber. I really like receiving perfume in a glossy box as it gives me a chance to try other perfumes that i usually wouldn't go out and buy. This is a really nice fragrance it smells really fresh (which i like) and i would class this as an everyday fragrance. It is a 15ml fragrance but it is a great one to keep in your handbag if your jus wanting a touch up, and it would also make a great gift as well. As it is coming up to Christmas soon it would make a great stocking filler. Definitely will continue to use. https://www.iwantoneofthose.com/wild-garden-pure-fabulous-eau-de-parfum-vapo-15ml/11810157.html

The Bang Beauty eyebrow cream has a velvety consistency that applies effortlessly so you can get HD brows at home. It comes with an angled brush for applying thick defined brows that will stay in place all day. I've never really filled by brows in before only used a tinted brow gel, but i found this really easy to use for never using something like this before. It's not to pigmented which i quite like to its really easy to build up and not so creamy that it goes everywhere. I do feel like putting a eyebrow product in a subscription box is rather risky as everyone has a different hair colour and its not going to match everyone. Just glad for me that it matches me really well. Will definitely continue to use again. https://bangbeautyofficial.com/collections/brows

The Karl Largerfeld + Modelco Lip Liner in Rosewood has such a creamy formula and great pigmentation. I tend not to use lip liner as for me i find them quite difficult to use, but with this one its just so creamy that i find it just glides straight on without over lining my lips to much. It is such a nice colour as well, I don't believe that i have a lipstick to match this so i will probably just continue to fill in my lips with the lip liner and use a gloss over top https://www.modelcocosmetics.com/shop/karl-lagerfeld/lips/lip-pencil-rosewood


Grow Gorgeous Scalp Detox Should be a regular in my routine but i have my hair coloured and i feel like it would strip the colour straight out. I will have to read up more and see, But things like that usually do. I will however leave a bit of information of what the product is meant to do. The product contains beads that remove impurities that block your roots to create the perfect environment for healthy hair growth. use 1 to 2 times a week for a pre-wash treatment. I will definitely have to have a look and if it doesn't strip colour then i will definitely use it as my scalp could do with this. https://www.growgorgeous.co.uk/grow-gorgeous-scalp-detox-190ml/11374095.html

The Wet Ones Be Fresh Antibacterial Wipes are such a staple to keep in my handbag, if your wanting to remove makeup swatches from your hands or just wanting to freshen up then these are a great thing to carry around. I always carry a little pack of wipes around with me as you never know when you'll need one. And coming up to the cold weather as they aren't going to dry out your hands. https://www.boots.com/wet-ones-be-fresh-original-12-antibacterial-wipes-10194416




Beauty Pro Detoxifying Bubbling Mask. Infused with activated charcoal the mask is great for blemish prone skin and great for detoxifying your skin, refining pores and reducing oils. I love sheet mask and i try to use one every other day and this one was great for my skin and left my skin feeling so smooth and soft and did feel like it worked and i don't get that feeling from many sheet mask. Will definitely try to repurchase https://www.beautypro.com/collections/beauty-sheet-masks/products/foaming-mask-cleansing-mask-activated-charcoal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Drugstore Face Mask's

Summer beauty essentials

Morphe 35M Boss Mood Artistry Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches