My Revolution Must Haves

My favourite drugstore makeup brand always has and will always be revolution, they never fails to amaze me with their new almost weekly releases. Everything they release has ended up being my new favourite. Below i am going to be listing my all time favourite products and ones that have quickly become a new favourite. I will also be leaving pictures and links of all of the ones that i have mentioned.

Conceal & Define Foundation
This is definitely my new go to foundation. I love it when revolution come out with new makeup items, which is nearly every week and i love it. My bank account, not so much. This foundation is one of the best releases they have made with a total of 24 shades right of the bat. It is so full coverage and it is such a nice formula. It is a kind of semi-matte finish would i like as i don't always want something so matte even though i have combination skin. This would be a nice foundation if you have natural to combination skin as you probably wont need to powder down. It has a doe-foot applicator which i really like on a foundation and i wish that more brands did this as its way less messy and you don't get your hands covered in foundation, its also great as you wont waste any product as you can go in with as much or as little as you would like.

Conceal & Define Concealer
This is definitely one of the best concealers i have tried in a long time and i think I'm on to like my 5th tube now. This concealer was released in 18 shades originally and they then widened their range to an amazing 25 shades. This is such a good formula in a concealer as it is so creamy and really full coverage and just makes your under eyes look so flawless and smooth. This doe-foot applicator on this makes it so easy to apply as it quite large so you cover a larger area quicker. If your wanting a dupe for the Tarte Shape Tape then this is definitely a one to o for as they are pretty much identical. This concealer has definitely become a cult favourite.

Eyeshadow Palettes
My favourite eyeshadow palettes have and always will be by revolution. I do believe that they have mastered the formula for eyeshadows. They are really the only drugstore palettes in my collection apart from a few Barry M ones. I reach for these on a daily and i do have a very wide selection to choose from. Their shadows are so pigmented and are so creamy and smooth that they just blend so easily on the eyes. Their palettes can range from £4 to i believe £15 for the larger ones and they are such great value for all prices. I highly recommend to try these palettes if your just starting out with makeup or you are just wanting to try more drugstore palettes.

Ultra Bronze. Shimmer & Highlight
This is such a good bronzer for paler skin tones. I have always struggled to find a bronzer that goes well with my complexion without looking to orange. So when i received this one in a mystery bag on Superdrug i was so amazed that i hadn't tried it before considering that it is only £4. I reach for this one everyday as it is the only one that i have found that just works really well for me. It gives such a lovely shimmer to the cheeks. It is a bronzer, shimmer and highlight in one, you can use them all separately or mix them all together and it gives such a lovely glow. I highly recommend this if you have pale skin and are looking for a bronzer that wont look to muddy.

Revolution Pro Full Cover Foundation
If your wanting a super full coverage, mask like foundation that is super affordable, then this is definitely a one to try. I do reach for this foundation quite a lot, definitely when my skin isn't at its best and you just want to cover everything. This is so full coverage that it claims to cover tattoos, scars and even birthmarks. It is only £7 as well which is incredible. This foundation was released straight away with 18 shades for all skin tones, which is amazing as i have seen some brands that will release a couple of shades and they wont work for the majority of skin tones. I couldn't recommend this foundation enough or just literally any revolution product ever.

Flawless Foils
I think that most beauty lovers by now would have seen that Stila have a collection of eye foils of their own, and my self i wanted to buy them. So when revolution released their own version of them i knew that i had to buy them. I love any form of liquid eyeshadow as they are great for when you are wanting to do a cut crease and make it really simple and easy. I have the shades Rival, Retreat, Rose Gold and Conflict and i definitely want to buy the rest as i wouldn't mind having the whole range of them. They all come separate in their own little box included with an intensifying primer. You add a drop of this to the pigment and it makes it more creamy and intensifies the colour even more and giving a bold metallic effect. You can also use the base by adding a drop to your eyelid and tapping it in until it gets tacky and this will make the foils stick better, it could also be used as an eye shadow base for any eyeshadow look as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Drugstore Face Mask's

Summer beauty essentials

Morphe 35M Boss Mood Artistry Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches