Nip + Fab £5 Sale Haul & Review

Nip + Fab have recently just had a sale on their website where all of their makeup was only £5. So of course i had to take advantage, but not to much as I'm trying to save. I didn't pick up to much, although i wanted to as i only really picked up the products that i have been wanting to try for a while now. Nip + Fab isn't a brand that i hear to much about or see a lot of people review so i didn't really know what to expect from these products. I will list all of the products down below that i picked up and how i got on with them when i was testing them out for the first time.


Foundation
I haven't seen to much about this foundation when ive been looking as it not a foundation that i have seen people review a lot. I wish however that i picked up a lighter shade as it is slightly to dark but i can make it work if i blend it down my neck. This foundation has really good coverage which i didn't expect at all, i thought that it was going to be more of a natural to medium coverage. It also has such a nice formula, very creamy and it blends out so easily and you don't have to work ages to get it to blend. This has definitely become a new favourite and i will most definitely be reaching for this one a lot more.

Bronzer Palette
I have been wanting to try this palette ever since i saw it when it was first released. I love bronzer and it is one of my favourite parts about doing makeup and as I'm quite pale i like to put a lot of bronzer and contour to makeup my face look less pastly. I like how this palette has 2 matte bronzers and then 2 shimmer ones as i do like to add a bronzer with a shimmer as well just to make my skin look less matte. The pigmentation one these is amazing, you really don't need to pick much up on your brush as a little definitely goes a long way. They blend out so easily and they just warm my face up so nicely. I have reached for this everyday since i received it and I'm really loving it and i will continue to use it a lot more.

Highlighter Palette
When i swatched this highlighter palette in store they looked amazing so i knew that i had to pick this up as well. I love highlighter as it is definitely my favourite part of doing my makeup and i think that nearly all makeup lovers will agree. When you swatch them they do have more of a putty texture to them so i knew that they wouldn't pick up as well on the brush as a normal highlighter would. With it being the texture that it is, it does give more of a natural glow but if you really work your brush in there you can get great pay of. I do need to try and figure out different ways to make them work but i really like them so far.

Mattifying Setting Spray
I love setting sprays or just anything that i can spray on my face then I'm happy. I'm always looking for a good mattifying setting spray to make my makeup last all day and keep my oils at bay. I tried this for the first time the day after i received the parcel and my makeup literally stayed on all day and only started to separate a tiny bit, less than usually so i can definitely say that it does what it says. I will be reaching for this one a lot more, wish i had gotten this when it was summer as my makeup wouldn't have melted of my face as quick but overall i really like this setting spray.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Drugstore Face Mask's

Summer beauty essentials

Morphe 35M Boss Mood Artistry Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches