BH Cosmetics Royal Affair Eyeshadow Palette Review & swatches

So beauty bay have previously had a huge sale on their entire site, where everything was up to 50% of. So from my previous post i had to make another order as there was so much more that i wanted to try. One of the products that i picked up was by the brand BH Cosmetics and it was one of their eyeshadow palettes from their Royal Affair collection. I wouldn't have usually went for this palette but when it was on offer for £7 i couldn't not get it.


I have never tried anything from BH Cosmetics before, as much as i wanted to try some of their products i never really got the chance to try them. I'm never really a one to go for collections from brands but this palette is amazing. This palette was originally £14 so half price to £7 is incredible, and even for £14 i would buy it anyways as the quality is amazing. This palette includes 20 shades. those being 12 mattes, 7 metallic shades and 1 duo chrome shade.


Some of the shades in this palette are definitely more out there but the again you ca still create more of a natural everyday look with some of the others. The colour scheme in this palette is like nothing ive seen before, especially with that pop of lime green and almost neo baby pink. The quality of these shadows is insane, i wasn't expecting much for the price that i paid but they are so pigmented and they blend out so easily. In this palette i like how they have included a matte skin like shade as i get a lot of use out of them when setting my lid.



I really like everything about this palette and i will generally use every shade in this palette. There is some beautiful fall jewel like shades like golds, greens, mustard and burgundy shades. i feel like they have balanced out the shades in this palette very well from matte to metallic. There is a little bit of fall out in the pan but that never bothers me as they shadows are still going to perform great.

Like i have mentioned in my previous palette reviews i never really base the quality of shadows based on their swatches as they could perform great on the eyes and not swatch as great or vice versa. They are so pigmented and i had no trouble blending them out. The matte shades swatched great and so did the metallic as well. Each shade in this palette in different from the rest, from the finish to the undertone.



Below are the swatches and shade names of all 20 shades in this palette:

First Row:
  • Reign
  • Majesty
  • Lord
  • Lady
  • Regal
Second Row:
  • Crown
  • Duchess
  • Imperial
  • Monarch
  • Enchanted
Third Row:
  • Throne
  • Palace
  • High Tea
  • Empress
  • Aristocrat
Fourth Row:
  • Primrose
  • Prince
  • Honor
  • Emperor
  • Princess
As always as soon as i receive a palette i go and create a look with it to see what the quality is like and to see what i can come up with. I tried to use as many of the matte shades as possible to get my desired crease shade. I then used the shade crown to create a cut crease as it was speaking my name. I really like how this eye look turned out and i cant wait to create more with it.

I really hope you enjoy my review of the BH cosmetics Royal Affair eyeshadow palette and if you have this palette yourself please let my know if the comments what you thought of it. It would really mean a lot if everyone could follow as well as i have been putting my heart and soul into my blog posts and i would love for everyone to appreciate them as well, I would also love if everyone could follow my Instagram @kissnmakeup97 as well as i do post a lot of my most recent purchases on there and some smaller reviews that don't make it on here. 

Comments

great post! your look came out really well! those shades are really pigmented which is great for the price! love when you find inexpensive products but are great quality.

mich / simplymich.com
Geraldine said…
I don't wear makeup but I love those colors! They're incredibly bold and bright, the shimmery ones are what speaka to me the most! ��

Geraldine | https://geraldinetalks.com

Popular posts from this blog

Best Drugstore Face Mask's

Summer beauty essentials

Morphe 35M Boss Mood Artistry Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches