Lottie London Xthuyle Collab Palette Review and Swatches

I have always loved Lottie London products so when i saw that Xthuyle, who i had been watching on Instagram and YouTube for years had released a collection with them. I knew i had to have the eyeshadow palette and for £8.95 i couldn't not, the shades are amazing, definitely my kind of shades. I am going to be talking about how i got on with this palette, swatching all of the shades.


I have never tried any other eyeshadow palettes from Lottie London before but this palettes has made me want to try them all now. I had my eye on this for so long and i have been wanting to get it since it was released. This palette includes 14 shades, those being 7 mattes shades and 7 metallic shades. so the shades and finishes are definitely spaced out very well and have a great variety, just the right amount of shimmers and mattes.


The shades in this palette are definitely ones that i would reach for on a daily, you can create a really natural look or if you wanted to a more dramatic look. The quality of these shadows is insane, they take literally no effort to blend them out. I feel like this palette has everything included that you would need to create an eye look without dipping into another palette. everything from a matte skin colour to set your base, light shade to blend through you crease and a very deep shade to make you look even more Smokey if you wanted to.


Everything i could ever want is in one palette. I have been using this palette literally everyday since i bought it and I'm in love and i just love everything about this palette and every shade included i will get use out of. When I'm using this i don't even notice any fall out in the pan, which doesn't even bother me if it did but its also great that it doesn't as well.

Like i have mentioned before in my other palette reviews i never base the quality of shadows based on their swatches as they could perform great on the eyes and not so much when swatched, and when people look at the swatches they might be put of by that. The shades are so pigmented and even when swatched to they are great. Each shade in this palette is different from the rest. The first row is all of the shimmers and the second row is all mattes.


Below are the swatches and shade names of all 14 shades in this palette:

First Row:

  • 1M
  • Cocolina
  • Gemini
  • Bishhh
  • Shook
  • Yolo
  • Rebel4lyf
Second Row:

  • Literally
  • Porky
  • Chickaterian
  • Fam Bam
  • Red Velvet
  • Hey Guys!
  • No T, No Shade

As always when i receive a palette i go and create a look with it to see what the quality is like and to see what i can come up with. I tried to use as many of the matte shades as possible to get my desired crease shade. I then used the shades Shook and Rebel4lyf to create a cut crease as they were speaking my name and i knew i had to incorporate them some how. I really like how this eye look turned and using blue has made me want to use it more.




I really hope you enjoy my review of the Lottie London Xthuyle Collab eyeshadow palette and if you have this palette yourself please let me know in the comments what you thought of it. It would really mean a lot if everyone could follow as well as i have been putting my heart and soul into my blog posts and i would love for everyone to appreciate them as well, i would also love if everyone could follow my Instagram @kissnmakeup97 as well as i do post a lot of my most recent purchases on there and some smaller reviews that don't make it one here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Drugstore Face Mask's

Summer beauty essentials

Morphe 35M Boss Mood Artistry Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches