Revolution Pro Nath Collab Review and Swatches

So i have loved the brand revolution from day one and i always continue to buy their products as they never cease to amaze me and the most recent collaboration with Natalia Siwiec are amazing. She released 2 palettes with them, a Face palette and an eyeshadow palette. The packaging for these is amazing i have seen nothing like it before, it makes them look so much more expensive when in reality they're only £10 each, which is incredible.

Revolution Pro Nath Eyeshadow Palette

I have tried so many eyeshadow palettes from revolution before and I'll be honest their first few palettes to me weren't that good but they have definitely mastered their eyeshadows now. This is definitely a more natural palette which you can create some really wearable looks with or even something more Smokey. The shadows in this palette are super pigmented and i had no trouble blending any of them.




I love everything about this palette, from the packaging, to the shade range. There is 15 shades in this palette, 5 of them are metallic shades and the rest are mattes. Which I'm quite glad about as i would prefer to have more mattes in a palette than shimmer shades. There is a bit fall out in the pan but as i have mentioned before it doesn't bother me, just blow it away. Everything i could want is in this palette, a matte skin like shade to set my base, a black just to deepen the outer corner and a few different transition shades.


Every shade in this palettes is different from the rest, from some of the different finish to the undertone. Again like i have mentioned in my previous palette reviews i never base the quality of shadows on their swatches as some could go great on the eyes but when people see the swatches they might be put of as they might not swatch as great, or vice versa.






Below are all of the swatches and shade names of all 15 shades in this palette:

Row One:


  • Classy
  • Radiant
  • Sand
Row Two:


  • Superb
  • Sketch
  • Lovely
Row Three:


  • Mesmeric
  • Striking
  • Mystery
Row Four:


  • Darling
  • Satin
  • Era
Row Five:


  • Choice
  • Blend
  • Espresso

As soon as i receive a palette i go and create a look with it to see what the quality is like and the see what i can come up with. As always i try to use as many of the matte shades as possible to get that desired crease colour. i then used that shade Mesmeric as its almost a duo chrome shade and it was just speaking my name so i had to incorporate it somehow. I really like how this look turned out and i cant wait to get more use out of it





Revolution Pro Nath Contour and Highlight Palette

Face palettes is something from revolution that i haven't tried to much from the only one that i have in my collection is the imogenation Collab palette and that is one of my favourites to contour with. The shades in this palette i would say are definitely more suited to someone with a lighter skin tone as I'm quite pale and it just works for me. Again like i just mentioned above i love the packaging hoping they will bring more products out like this.





The only product in this palette that i cant use is the shade sweet which is a banana powder as I'm to pale to use those kind of powders as it would definitely make my under eyes look yellow. I have been using this palette nearly everyday that i have been wearing makeup since i received it. They are so buttery smooth and i had no trouble blending them out.





The shade paradise, i would class as a bronzer with a bit of a sheen, it does have a bit of a pinkie cast in it so i do go sparingly with it but nonetheless it does give a really nice sheen to the skin and since my face always looks suite matte i like to use products that give my skin a lot of glow. The shade darling is a lovely peachy blush topper, which i believe that i have mentioned before i am really getting in to at the moment as i just love the way it looks on my skin, giving me that lovely pinkie sheen.



Last 2 products in this palette are 2 highlighters, i thought by looking at these highlighter they would be to dark for me but they work amazing, just the right shades for me and they don't even leave a cast on my cheeks.. The shade sweetheart is a lovely yellow gold shade which is definitely by favourite. The last shade is called admirer which is a lovely champagne shade, this one is definitely better suited for my skin tone as it is just that bit more lighter.



Below are all of the swatches and shade names of all shades in this palette:

First Row:


  • Desert
  • Paradise
Second Row:

  • Sweet
Third Row:

  • Darling
Fourth Row:

  • Sweetheart
  • Admirer

I really hope you enjoy my review of the Revolution Pro Nath Collab eyeshadow palette and face palette, and if you have these palettes yourself please let me know in the commend what you thought of them as i would love to know. It would really mean a lot if everyone could follow as well as i have been putting my heart and soul into my blog posts and i would love for everyone to appreciate them as well. i would also love if everyone could follow my Instagram page aswell @kissnmakeup97 as i do pot a lot of my most recent purchases on there and some smaller reviews that don't make it on here.

Comments

Unknown said…
I looooove the look wit the Mesmeric shade! It is obvious that you put your heart and soul into the blog... Keep up the good work!

If you ever feel that you need some tips and tricks to improve on areas you are not 100% happy with, please pop in on my blog?

www.thehonestaffiliate.com

Popular posts from this blog

Best Drugstore Face Mask's

Summer beauty essentials

Morphe 35M Boss Mood Artistry Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches