charlotte tilbury stars in your eyes eyeshadow palette review and swatches

One product i received for Christmas was the charlotte tilbury stars in your eyes eyeshadow palette. This is the most expensive product in my collection so i am super grateful for it as tbh i wouldn't have went and bought it myself. I'm defiantly loving this palette as i have used it everyday since i received it. In this review i am going to be talking on how i got on with it, what the pigmentation is like and including swatches of all of the shades.



I have never tried anything from charlotte tilbury before as tbh i am usually more of a drugstore girl myself but i do sometimes like to odd high end product. I have had my eye on this palette for ages now as the shades are just so me, if you have seen my Instagram you will know that these are my kind of shades. This palette has 12 shades, 7 of those being shimmer/metallic shades and the last 5 of them being matte shades. I love how in this palette they have separated the shades into 4 different eye looks, love, power, happy and confident. 




There is such a great variety of shades in this palette, you can create a very natural look or even something more Smokey. The shades in this palette are definitely ones that i reach for daily. The quality of these shadows is insane, they take little to no effort to blend out. This palette has everything that i could ever want. when I'm using this palette i have never noticed any fall out at all, which tbh it would bother me if it did, but its good that it doesn't. 

I have previously mentioned in my other palette reviews i never base the quality of shadows of their swatches as you could put something on your eyes and it could look amazing and you could then swatch it and they wont look as good or vice versa and some people could look at the swatches first and be then put of by those.




Now i do say that in ever palette review that i do and with these swatches they did swatch amazing and i already expected them to. Each shade in this palette is different and you can tell that by the swatches. There isn't any shade names in this palette just 123, Prime Appretez, Enhance Rehaussez and Smoke Fumez.

Below are all of the swatches and shade names of all 12 shades:

Love Eyes:

  1.  
  2.  
  3.  

Power Eyes:
  1.  
  2.  
  3.  

Happy Eyes:
  1.  
  2.  
  3.  

Confident Eyes:
  1.  
  2.  
  3.  


As always when i get a new palette i go straight in and create a look with it to see what the quality is like and to see what i can come up with. I tried to use as many of the shades as possible to get my desired crease shade. I then went it with the shade 1 in confident eyes to create a cut crease as it was just speaking my name and i knew i had to incorporate it some how. I really like how this look turned out and this palette has definitely become my favourite of all time. The picture really isn't doing the colour on this photo justice as in real life they showed up so much more purple and you cant really see that on the picture.

I really hope you enjoy my review of the Charlotte Tilbury Stars in your eyes eyeshadow palette and if you have this palette yourself please let me know in the comments what you thought of it as i would love to know your thoughts. It would really mean a lot if everyone could follow as well as i have been putting my heart and soul into my blog posts and i would love for everyone to appreciate them as well. i would also love if everyone could follow my Instagram as well at @kissnmakeup97 as i do post a lot of my most recent purchases on there and some smaller reviews that don't make it on here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Drugstore Face Mask's

Summer beauty essentials

Morphe 35M Boss Mood Artistry Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches