Review: January 2019 Glossy Box

So the beginning of 2019 Glossy box have done a box that will make keeping up with our beauty resolutions easy. In this box there is 3 full size products and 2 deluxe minis included inside. 1 makeup item, 2 haircare items and 2 skincare items. All of the products in this box retail for just over an amazing £120 which is incredible.


The new dry shampoo infused with strengthening keratin, smoothing coconut, moisturising avocado or plumping collagen. They will refresh, repair, soften, hydrate and revive your tresses. They will leave your hair feeling clean and fabulous. Now saying that and everything that they claim everyone has heard of batiste dry shampoo and most likely used it at some point or another. The one that i received was to give your hair volume. I have tried dry shampoo so many times and it just does nothing for my hair, tried so many different brands and non of them give a result. So i have come to the conclusion that me and dry shampoo are just not meant to be. This products being a 50ml retails for £1.50.


I have never seen this product sold anywhere before so i was quite surprised to see this in here, being that i thought it was discontinued. What this product claims; this latex free blending sponge delivers even coverage and a smooth finish. I have used this product once and tbh I'm not to sure how i feel about it. you cant really wet it like you can with a normal sponge and it is quite hard to use on your face. I did find that when i used this for blending concealer under my eyes the point was great for getting right into the corners. This product retails for £4.99 which i do think is a reasonable price for what it is. I don't think i will be using it again and i will probably pass this on to my mam as she likes to use products like these for her makeup. 



I have tried quite a lot of hair masks in my time and a lot of them have worked and most of them not so much. What this product claims; These deeply nourishing treatments infused with argan oil, keratin protein, Kalahari melon oil or bamboo extracts will repair, soften, smooth and strengthen your hair. The formulas infuse your hair cuticles with hydration for nourished, shiny tresses. This mask is seriously moisturising for my hair and i definitely noticed a massive difference. my hair also looked super duper shiny. This product retails for £2.49 for a 1 use mask which i think is very reasonable. I will definitely repurchase this product again as it is such good quality for the price and they are so easy to get a hold of.



I have tried so many face cleansers before and i have so many in my collection, most of them have worked and a few of them not so much. What this product claims; Add this refreshing foaming gel cleanser into your beauty regimen! simply work the gel into damp skin in a circular motion to gently exfoliate and remove your makeup! It is formulated with minerals from the dead sea, rare plant extracts and vitamins. when i first used this face cleanser i noticed that it made my skin super soft as it did have exfoliating beads in it, it also made my skin so clean and fresh as well. this cleanser retails for £13.31 being that it is a deluxe mini. For 100ml it is a very decent size.



So this is the most expensive product in my whole skincare and even makeup collection. I am quite surprised to see it in a glossy box considering it retails for £98. What this product claims; This anti-ageing moisturiser is formulated with the deeply hydrating wonder ingredient hyaluronic acid! it will rejuvenate tired eyes, promote an even skin tone and minimise the appearance of fine lines and pesky pores. i have used this product every night since i received it and i must admit i am loving it. I am only 21 but tbh i have always been told to use anti ageing products a lot earlier. I was quite surprised in the formula as night creams are usually a lot more rich, but this one has quite a nice matte finish while still being moisturising. I'm actually gutted that i love this product as i will never buy it again for £98.

Comments

rebecca said…
I LIVE for HASK masks. They're like liquid gold for my hair. Great post! πŸ’«

Rebecca | www.15bex02.com πŸ™ŒπŸ½
AlishaValerie said…
I used to always get GlossyBox but it really upsets me that they aren't cruelty-free so I had to cancel, I do miss receiving a little box of joy each month though! πŸŒΈπŸ’œ

With love, Alisha Valerie x | www.alishavalerie.com
Michelle M said…
I've never heard of GlossyBox but it has great products, I'll have to look if they participate in the U.S. Thanks for the post. xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

Best Drugstore Face Mask's

Summer beauty essentials

Morphe 35M Boss Mood Artistry Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches