Review: Morphe Fluidty Foundation & Concealer

So about 2 weeks ago Morphe released a new range of base products, including; foundation, concealer, 2 primers and powders. I have never really tried many products from Morphe before apart from 1 of their eyeshadow palettes. The foundation retails for £16 and the concealer was £9, i do believe that the price if quite reasonable. After getting around to trying a few more of their products i have come to love this brand and end up wanting all of their new releases. Base products have been well needed from this brand for a long time.

Since these products were advertised i have wanted to get my hands on both the foundation and concealer. The powders and primers i wasn't to bothered about as i have lots of both and they don't really excite me as much as the others. I have heard very mixed review on these releases so i have been watching a couple of YouTube videos of people reviewing it and there have been some people loving it and some it just doesn't get on with their skin. So if you want to hear how i got on with this foundation and concealer, Then keep on reading to find out!


I did have to guess with the foundation matching as with their being 60 shades i did struggle to get the perfect match. I did end up deciding between 2 shades and i ended up getting the shade F1.50 and I'm so glad that i chose this one as it is the perfect match for my skin tone and with their being 60 shades, its quite an accomplishment to get it right first time. I have used this foundation a couple of times now and it has become my new favourite, It is just the perfect colour for my. This foundation is so full coverage and doesn't look cakey what so ever, it definitely has a matte finish but yet a lovely finish. The foundation does have a very distinctive scent, quite florally. It isn't over powering and actually smells quite nice.


It just sits on my skin and makes it look so nice. I do often have some redness on my cheeks and blemishes around my tea-zone and it covers them completely and just makes my skin look flawless. It does dry quite quick so you do have to be quick when blending it out. A few of my foundation throughout the day do start to separate around my nose and chin, but with this one being a very matte formula it doesn't even budge and looks the same at the end of the day as it did at the start. On an average day i tend to wear my makeup for around 6-10 hours depending on the day, Which i do believe is a good amount of time to test the longevity of a foundation. I must say that this foundation really impressed me and i am definitely going to be wearing it a lot more. Which isn't that what we all want!


When i applied the rest of my makeup i used the new concealer that they released along with the foundation. So i love concealer and it is one of my favourite parts of doing my makeup and I'm always looking for knew ones to try. The formula of this concealer is quite like the foundation like a bit runny. So £9 for a concealer i do think is a reasonable price and for that price i would definitely buy again. Like the foundation i have watched a lot of reviews and the same i have heard very mixed reviews.

Again like the foundation did have to guess my shade and somehow i managed to pick the right shades for me, so i guess it was just pot luck as i never pick the right base shades and i did end up getting the shade C1.35 and it is the perfect shade and brightens my under eyes perfectly. When i first applied this concealer i loved the formula yet with it being quite a runny formula it is also quite thick as well.


It blends so easily and it makes my under eyes look so flawless, i do apply concealer to other parts of my face as well , like my forehead it blended so easily, my chin blended so easily again. when i applied it down my nose i did notice that it took a layer of my foundation of, so i did have to go back over it with some more foundation and some how it still didn't look cakey. The concealer applicator has got one of those flat sided doe foot applicators, which i like as it makes applying the concealer very easy.

Like the foundation the concealer is so full coverage which is definitely i look for in a concealer as we want to hide those under eye bags. This has definitely become a new favourite in my collection as it just highlight the right places of my face just the right amount. When i put my under eye powder it applied so flawless and made them look so smooth. When i applied powder to the rest of my face i still didn't notice any cakeness and still looked so flawless and smooth.


The concealer did come in 31 shades as well. So overall if your after a new full coverage foundation, that isn't super affordable but definitely wont break the bank then i highly recommend this one. If you want to try these products then i will leave a link down below for both of them. I really hope you enjoy my review of the new Morphe foundation and concealer and if you already have these products and have already tried them then i would love to know your thought down in the comments on it and if you love it as much as i do. It would really mean a lot if everyone could follow my blog as well as i have been putting my heart and soul in to my posts and i would love for everyone to appreciate them as well. I would also love for everyone to check out my Instagram and maybe follow as well as i do post a lot of my most recent purchases on there and some smaller reviews that don't make it on here.

https://uk.morphe.com/products/fluidity-full-coverage-foundation-f1-50

https://uk.morphe.com/products/fluidity-full-coverage-concealer-c1-35

Comments

AlishaValerie said…
Great review - I've heard so many great things about this product, I'm gonna check if it's cruelty-free and if so check it out. 💜

With love, Alisha Valerie x | www.alishavalerie.com

Popular posts from this blog

Best Drugstore Face Mask's

Summer beauty essentials

Morphe 35M Boss Mood Artistry Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches