Review: Too Faced Peaches and Cream range

I have tried a few products from Too faced in my time but never really their base products and i have been wanting to try these products for ages now, since they were released. Like i have mentioned previously I'm not a one to usually go towards high end products like you will see from my reviews i do love my drugstore makeup, but when i want something high end i will get it eventually. I have always seen youtubers review these products and the foundation be one of their favourite and i love foundation so i wanted to give them all a go.

Primed & Peachy Skin Perfecting cooling Face Primer - £27


The primer and the foundation both have the same packaging, the foundation is just slightly taller, and just overall cute. It comes with a pump which i like as tbh just makes things a lot easier. The consistency of the primer is that of benefit porefessional just less of a silicone texture. It has a slight peach tint to it but when you blend it into the skin that disappears but does slightly even out your skin tone. I really like the consistency of this primer as it does have a really nice cooling effect but at the same time blurs the skin incredibly well. There is a slight peach scent which is really nice and nothing to strong. This is a matte primer so it does dry down matter. I do have more combination skin so i do get oily around my t-zone, so i only really apply this primer to those areas and it definitely does keep my oils at bay. If you have dryer skin then i wouldn't recommend this as it is very matte.

Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation - £27


Foundation is one of my favourite products in my makeup collection so when i see youtubers raving about this foundation i knew that i had to try it. The packaging of this foundation is in a tall slim tube with a gold mirrored cap. This foundation smells amazing, it claims to smell of peaches and figs and you can definitely get both. When i first used this foundation i did find (quite like my Kat Von D one) that it dries down rather quick so you do have to be quick when blending it out. The foundation does claim to be a medium coverage, which i would agree with but if you want you could easily build this up to be a full coverage foundation. I have read some reviews claiming that it oxidizes but i didn't find that at all with mine and looked the same all throughout the day. I found that when i used these both together my face was very, very matte so i used it again with a non matter primer and found that it sat so much nicer on my skin and looked so smooth and flawless. Again with the primer i wouldn't recommend if you have dry skin.

Peach Perfect Mattifying Loose Setting Powder - £20


The setting powder is one of my favourites out of the whole range as not only does it smell amazing, believe it or not it actually taste of peaches as well. The packaging of this is also my fav out of them all as well as it has the same sort of logo as the primer and foundation, a gold rim and a clear bottom. The powder has a slight peachy tint like the powder but again that disappears when applied to the skin. They claim for this powder to have a silky matte finish which i totally agree with, i just love how all of the base products in this range have a matt finish. There is a lid in which you screw of and then there is also a lid which you flip up, then revealing the sifter which is so handy and so less messy and i wish more brands did this as i always make a mess with loose powder. This powder reduced the shine around my face great without it looking cakey as well. unlike the foundation and primer i would say that any skin types could use this powder.

Peach Mist Mattifying Setting Spray - £27


This is an oil controlling setting spray which i haven't really found in a long time. The packaging of this is so nice, It is quite a tall bottle and is definitely a one that stands out in my collection with its almost bright pink packaging. I did find that when i first used this and didn't read the bottle properly that it left loads of white, kind of powder blotches over my face, so you really need to shake it properly before every use. The smell of this a like all of the products in this range is amazing and i love having these products in my collection that smell just like peaches. The spray claims to have a matte finish which i definitely agree with and you can definitely tell a difference after using it, which with my other setting sprays i could never tell aa difference after using them. It also dries to an almost powder like finish which tbh i quite like as its not something you usually see in a setting spray. If you have dryer skin then i probably wouldn't recommend this setting spray as it could definitely be to heavy and drying on your skin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Drugstore Face Mask's

Summer beauty essentials

Morphe 35M Boss Mood Artistry Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches