Technic LIMITED EDITION 'Be Fearless' Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches

So Technic have just released a new limited edition eyeshadow palette called 'Be Fearless'. With technic being such an affordable brand their products can sometimes be a bit hit and miss, so you wither love them or your don't. for me i haven't tried to many of their products before, but what i have tried i have always loved. i think their quality and price point can be like no other, £8 for a 20 pan eyeshadow palette is amazing, making each shadow only 40p.

Technic isn't a brand that i see release products a lot. a lot of their products have never really caught my eye before but when i saw this palette advertised on Instagram i knew i had to get my hands on it. The pan size of the shadows is very decent especially for the price. What first drew me to this palettes was the colour selection but then looking at it more its very similar to the urban decay born to run palette ad i don't have any thing like this in my collection.

This palette comes in a sleek magnetic almost cardboard hardback packaging. It is super easy to store and fits perfectly standing up in my Alex drawers. It did come in a box and with the plastic protective cover inside. The shade names are printed on the palette which i do like as i never really keep the plastic film anyways.
There is only one shimmer shade included in this palette called paradise, i like how they have only included one as for me i never use these types of shadows, as i never really get much use out of them apart from highlighting my inner corner. Now saying that this shade is really pretty and it has that right tone to work brilliant for what i would use it for and to highlight the brow bone as well. For me there is one thing that is missing from this palette and that is a matte almost white shade, which i always find useful in any palette to set the eyelid base before going in with any other shadows.
I found that these shadows aren't as pigmented as others that i have tried but they are definitely buildable. saying that i had no trouble what so ever blending them out, in fact they blended really nicely. I always find that metallic shades always swatch so well, no matter where you buy them from. The formula isn't as great as others but if you work them in they can definitely pack a punch. They lasted so well during the day and didn't budge or fade.

There is a great variety of matte and metallic shades in this palette, being that there are 13 metallic shades, 6 matte shades and 1 shimmer shade. I never really base the quality of shadow on their swatches as even though some of the matte shades might show up great on the eyes they might not swatch as good, so when people are looking at the swatches they might be put of my that.
With all that being said i do still love this palette and i will definitely continue to use it and i do recommend it if you love trying different palette and are wanting a dupe for the urban decay born to run palette.
Below are all of the shade names and swatches of all 20 shades:

First Row:
  • Paradise
  • Cougar
  • Tarzan
  • Jane
  • Creek
Second Row:
  • F.E.A.R
  • Poison Ivy
  • Amazon
  • Exotic
  • Tropical
Third Row:
  • Roar
  • Gold Rush
  • Vine
  • Fever
  • Cocoa
Fourth Row:
  • Thunder
  • Panther
  • Storm
  • Rain
  • Lagoon
I hope you all enjoyed my review of the new limited edition palette from technic. i would love it if you would comment letting me know your thought on my review and if you have this palette yourself i would love to know what you think. It would really mean a lot if everyone could follow as well i have really been putting my heart and soul into my blog posts and i would love for everyone to appreciate it as well. I will leave my Instagram handle as well @kissnmakeup97 as i post a lot of my most recent purchases on their and a lot of smaller reviews as well that don't make it on here.


Comments

Yaya said…
I've never used Technic but am tempted! Great post x
Mari said…
Love your swatches! Like how they line up with the eyeshadows xx

Mari | illustrious-mari.blogspot.com
Sarah Winton said…
The shades remind me of Urban Decay.

www.www.poutineandprada.com
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Best Drugstore Face Mask's

Summer beauty essentials

Morphe 35M Boss Mood Artistry Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches