Review: February 2019 Glossy Box

Spreading the love this February with valentines day glossy box are bringing you 5 fabulous products, plus a little extra his and hers treat that you get to share with that special someone. This months box includes 4 full size products, 1 deluxe mini and 2 little perfume samples. The 2 perfume samples are of the new Mugler alien fusion perfume and aftershave. So whether your happily single and embracing self-love or your in a blossoming relationship and preparing for a big date the box has everything in that you need to make yourself feel special.

Huda Beauty Lip Contour Liner

This expert lip contour from beauty expert Huda Kattan is waterproof and transfer free, it glides on effortlessly to give your pout an intense boost of colour. The way that i have been using it is to both outline my lips to give them a more plumper look, i then colour them in using the liner. i sometimes will just wear this on its own or pair it with a nude slightly lighter lipstick or even one of my Huda beauty matte liquid lips. I have tried a lot of lip liners before and they have always been quite difficult to use and i found that they didn't do much or they were to drying. These are so creamy and for the first time i found it really easy to line my lips without them looking daft. This product retails for £16 which is a bit up there in price but to me they are definitely worth it for how creamy they are.

Nails Inc Status Ready Nail Varnish

This long lasting and super glossy looking polish is a sultry and yet fabulous intense deep cherry red hue. It boasts an extremely designed brush that fits perfectly within the width of your nails, giving yourself an immaculate manicure. I have tried nails polish before and tbh it just isn't for me, i cant remember the last time that i painted my nails. So i gave it to my mam to try, i was watching her do her nails and the colour was so pigmented, most need 2 coats but these literally only need one. It went on really easily and there was little to no mess. This product retails for £15 which for a nail varnish is pretty high in price and you can definitely get ones that are just as good from the drugstore. 

Luxie Beauty Medium Fan Face Brush 560

So through previous glossy box I have received a couple of brushes and early all of them have been fan brushes. Don't get me wrong I love receiving brushes in them but not when I already have like 3 of them and be at really use them to start with. This is a Luxie beauty medium can face brush 560. What this product states: show yourself some love by adding a little shimmer to your complexion with this perfectly sized fan brush. I have used these brushes before but for me personally I like my highlight to be blinding and I find that these type of brushes just don't give me that. Non the less the brush is amazing quality and I'll make sure I get my use out of it. This brush retails for £15 which for a good quality brush and a well known brand isn't to bad.

Regenerate Enamel Science Advanced Toothpaste

Give your teeth a spruce with this regenerating, strengthening and enamel mineral restoring toothpaste. Boasting unique NR-5 ingredients, it reserves the early enamel erosion process while also giving you pearly white teeth and a fresh minty breath. I have received this product once before in a glossy box and tbh i didn't really notice much of a difference with it or i just didn't have enough time to test it out properly. It does have a very minty scent which i like and you know its going to do more than others. This product retails for £15 which for a tooth paste is quite expensive as i have found ones from the likes of Superdrug that i notice a difference with straight away. 

Vitamasques Rose Gold Dust Sheet Mask

I have received alot of face masks in previous glossy box and I have always loved them. This mask is made with real gold flakes and nourishing rose extracts, it moisturiser your akin for a healthy glow. When I first used this mask. It was very cooling which is one thing that I love about sheet masks. I did find that this mask was very hydrating which you can tell straight away. When I took it of I always find that my face is soaked ahaha but I always just rub the excess into my skin and let it soak in. This product retails for £5.99 which I do think is very reasonable and some can be very expensive.

Comments

Unknown said…
The rose gold sheet mask looks interesting!
Unknown said…
I have always wanted to try anything by Huda Beauty. Looks like a nice box!

Popular posts from this blog

Best Drugstore Face Mask's

Summer beauty essentials

Morphe 35M Boss Mood Artistry Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches