Annabelle Minerals Review #Gifted

So i was recently sent a package from Annabelle Minerals to write a blog post on. I was so excited with they wanted to send me some of their products as i had heard such amazing things about them. I have loved mineral makeup for a while now trying the bare mineral powder foundation first and it one of my favourites to use. Now i have a new favourite for when i don't want to wear much makeup or a heavy liquid foundation. With these products being gifted all opinions will be my own.


Mineral Blusher in Rose - £13.90


Previous to receiving this package i had gotten a blusher from Annabelle minerals in my may glossy box so i had gotten the chance to try it out before receiving this package, it made me even more excited to try their other products out as this is such a gorgeous blusher. I was quite hesitant to trying out a loose blusher as it could go very wrong. And i was very wrong about that, if you poor a bit into the lid and then swirl you brush around in the lid then sweep it across your cheeks, it gives a gorgeous flush of colour and just looks so gorgeous. It blends out so seamlessly and gives a lovely glow to your cheeks.

Mineral Highlighter in Diamond Glow - £19.90


highlighters is one of my favourite parts about doing my makeup so when i saw that they included a highlighter in the package i got so excited. The shade diamond glow is a champagne shade, which is definitely the kind of shades that i usually go for as i find that they suit my skin tone best and i just love how they look. Now it is an understatement to say that this highlighter is blinding, to the point that it just looks wet on the skin. which is definitely my kind of look. You could also apply it to your brush and then spray it with a setting spray to make it even more blinding almost metallic, which is another way that i like to use it.

Mineral Eyeshadows in Lilac, Cappuccino and Cinnamon  - £10.90 Each


Mineral eyeshadows isn't something ive ever really seen before but i was very excited to try these out. so i received 3 shades, lilac which is well a lilac colour, cappuccino which is a mauve brown shade perfect for running through your crease and cinnamon which is a dark orangey brown. They all have a bit shimmer to them which i like as they are great to just dust over your lids for a bit for colour and shimmer. They blend out so easily and just look gorgeous if you use the shade cinnamon through the crease, cappuccino on the outer corner and lilac all of the lid and it gives a gorgeous natural look.

Coverage and radiant Mineral Foundation - £10.90 Each


I have loved mineral foundation ever since i tried the Bare Minerals ones and those were my favourites for a long time but they are quite expensive, but since trying these ones i now have a new favourite and for £10.90 each they are so much more affordable and just as amazing as the Bare Minerals ones. So i was sent the coverage and the radiant ones both in different shades and but i love to mix them together and it gives such a gorgeous coverage with a gorgeous glow. I pour them both into one of the lids, mix them together with a dense brush and buff it all over my face. I was also sent a mini Kabuki brush which is the most amazing size to get right into the corer of your nose and around your eyes where a bigger brush wouldn't reach. 

So overall they blend out so easily and i have been wearing all of these products pretty much every day since receiving them and i just love how they make but skin look, matte and glowy at the same time but not cakey. I couldn't thank Annabelle Minerals enough for sending me these products, it was an amazing opportunity to try your products and I'm so glad that i got the opportunity.

Comments

I love mineral based make-up over others as it just seems to give better coverage. It was really useful reading your reviews - thanks for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

Best Drugstore Face Mask's

Summer beauty essentials

Morphe 35M Boss Mood Artistry Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches